Monday, September 21, 2009

My Inspiration Photo

I've talked about it a couple of times, that one photo that I have and you should all have that really inspires you to keep pushing yourself on your weight loss journey. I have photos that I look at in disgust due to my weight, but I have one particular photo that inspires me to reach my goal because I feel like I look great in it. So, here's my photo, my inspiration. It's hanging on a wall of a bunch of photos in our house, and I look at it every day to help push me forward.

This photo was taken in 2003 on a cruise with my family. We are actually on a waterfall in Jamaica, but my dad and sister were cropped out of the photo since I didn't take the time to see if they wanted to be online in their bathing suits!

1 comment:

  1. Was this Dunns River Falls??? We were just there this past June but my picture is NOT an inspiration unless it is to be inspired of how I do NOT want to look! REALLY wanna go back there! It was such a blast!

    ReplyDelete