Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crunch Time

Yes it's true, I'm blogging while walking on a treadmill at Las Vegas Athletic Club. New high or new low? I mean I know my iPhone is like an extension of my right hand but this is extreme - even for me.

I must have discovered a new layer of motivation though. I woke up, "feasted" on a diet shake and headed to LVAC for a workout. Can you say breakthrough?

I've still been doing really well lately eating right, but I haven't been exercising. I'd love to reach 185 or even 190 by my April 10 wedding dress fitting, but at this point I'd be happy with seeing any movement on the scale (down of course). My weight's been so stagnant!

So as proud as I am of my Sunday motivation, I really need to keep myself moving in the right direction. Gym tomorrow after work maybe? Could I make it 3-4 times this week? I hope so. Wish me luck!

Location:Treadmill at LVAC

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, seems like you've reached a plateau? Try challenging your body to the next limit. If you currently lift 3-lb weights, next time do 5-lbs. If you currently run 30mins, next time run an hour. I am sure you already know this but reminders always help! :) Don't overtrain yourself, just challenge your limits. I'm working on that myself. Also, the amount of calories we consume changes depending on our weight. If you started out eating 1,500 calories to lose weight, remember cut calories them according to your current weight. The less we weight, the less calories we need to lose more weight (but don't go below 1,200)..if you're already at 1,200 calories, kick up your exercise. Good luck! We can do this! :) Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is definitely a new high ... to be able to multi-task while you work out is essential, especially in this day and age. besides, if you weren't supposed to take iphones with you everywhere and do anything you so choose at any given second of any given day, apple wouldn't have made it so damn convenient.

    ReplyDelete