Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Checking In ...

Hey everyone, I've spent a lot of time talking about me and my journey, but I was wondering how all of you are doing? Over the past seven months I've received e-mails, twitter messages and blog comments about individuals who are on their own path to losing weight. Please send me updates on how you're doing so we can lean on each other!

I also wanted to say congrats to Jamie, a friend from Vegas who's living in California now and who weighed in this week to see that she lost 4 lbs! That's amazing. Keep up the great work!

Also to my mom, best friend and her parents who are on the Seattle Sutton program. I know it's working well for you all and I'm glad you found a program that fits! Keep me posted. Also -- Steph, you are far more dedicated than me if you can wake up at 5 a.m. to hit the gym before work! I couldn't do it!

Anyway, if any of you have an update on how you're doing or if you're just getting started, share your story with me either publicly as a comment or privately in an email. Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Beth!

    It's only a total of 11 pounds in 12 weeks (like you, I would gain some, lose some), but several people have told me they can tell. Next week is the last week of my Weight Loss Challenge, so I'll know the final results. I just gotta keep going after that.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 pounds is amazing and I bet you Feel the difference too! Keep it up, it's worth it, every single pound! If you ever need some encouragement or have a downer day or want to celebrate feel free to text me! I text Amanda, the girl who inspired me to start my journey, whenever I need a pick-me-up and it really helps!

    ReplyDelete