Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Card/Holiday Photos!


Now that the holidays are officially upon us, it's time to revisit one of my favorite passions: photographing families! If you live in the Las Vegas area and are interested in having someone take family photos for Christmas or holiday cards, or photos of your kids to develop for gifts for relatives, I can do that for you at extremely low rates.

I've included a few photos from a shoot I did three weeks ago with a family who are using the photos to not only document the age of their new baby, but for this year's Christmas card as well.

My services include the shoot, photo editing and a disc with the images for
a flat, low rate. If you'd like to have photos ordered as well, I can arrange
that too, based on vendor pricing.

If you're interested in more samples or more information, please email the address linked to this blog (to avoid putting my phone number up for the world to see) losingweightforadummy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment