Sunday, May 1, 2011

Eat That Bin Laden

So I was writing a blog to post this evening about my shitty lunch experience at Panera Bread when the news about Osama Bin Laden being killed sent shockwaves around the world. Suddenly, my petty lunch incident seemed so ridiculous as reflections of the tragic events of 9-11 and the deaths of thousands of men and women of the U.S Armed Forces flooded my mind. I deleted my entire post (after all I'll still eat at Panera in the future), and changed it to this...

It's been 11 long years of cat & mouse. Thousands of innocent men, women & children and thousands of military men & women have died because of him and plans he put into action. God bless our troops, and thank goodness that bastard is dead.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment